Need to register your little one for Kindergarten?
Don’t forget to check out Anxiety BC – Easy Separation YouTube Video “Helping Your Kindergartener with Separation Anxiety”
2016/17 DPAC Executive
- President – Kari Wilkinson
- Vice President – Jennifer Henrie
- Secretary – Heather Hamlin Gravells
- Treasurer – acting Treasurer – Jennifer Henrie
- Director – Sheri Hamilton
We are always looking for new parents to join as Directors or Executives. If you are interested, please email us by clicking here.
Next DPAC is Tuesday, January 31st, 6:30PM
LOCATION: District Education Support Centre, Salmon Arm, BC
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate.
Recent news articles published.
Questions or comments, please email: email@example.com
- BCCPAC Conference
- Treasurer 101
- PAC 101
- BCCPAC Video
- Erase Bullying
- Tutoring Services – Logix
- Pinterest – PAC Fundraising
- Newsletter – Healthy Shools BC
- Gaming Grant Conditions
Consider joining DPAC!
We work very efficiently as volunteers! Your District Parent Advisory Council does it’s best to be a strong voice for education within the Shuswap-Okanagan. We meet approximately 8 times a year; host parent education nights on timely topics and strive to be the communication link between SD83 and parents.